Monday , October 15 2018
  • English
  • Spanish
Home / Featured / Obama named “best president of their lifetime” by survey voters

Obama named “best president of their lifetime” by survey voters



Obama was voted “best president of their lifetime” in a new Pew Research survey.

A new Pew Research survey found that most Americans see Barack Obama as the best president of their lifetime.

The Democratic two-term president received 44 percent of the vote under a 1st and 2nd choice survey. 31% percent mentioned Obama as their top choice, while 13 percent placed him as their second choice, giving him a grand total of 44 percent.

Republican legend Ronald Reagan came in second, with 21% of those surveyed putting him as their top choice, and 10 percent placing him in second, for a grand total of 32%.

Current president Donald Trump came in fourth with a combined total of 19 percent. Democratic former president Bill Clinton gathered a total 33 percent.

It is worth noting that the generational gap is crucial in these polls, since it favors more recent presidents. That is why some of the presidents who are considered the best of all time, polled poorly, such as FDR, Kennedy and Eisenhower.

The party line divide also proved crucial as Democrats highly favored Obama and Clinton and Republicans favored Reagan and Trump. Millennials’ top choice was also Obama, with 62 percent, while more veteran generations favored Reagan.

 

 


Obama es nombrado “mejor presidente de su vida” por votantes de encuesta

 

Obama fue votado “mejor presidente de su vida” por personas encuestadas por Pew Research.

Una nueva encuesta de Pew Research descubrió que la mayoría de los estadounidenses ven a Barack Obama como el mejor presidente de su vida.

El presidente demócrata de dos mandatos recibió el 44 por ciento de los votos en una encuesta de primera y segunda elección. El 31% por ciento mencionó a Obama como su mejor opción, mientras que el 13% lo eligió como su segunda opción, lo que le dio un total de 44%.

La leyenda republicana Ronald Reagan quedó en segundo lugar, con el 21% de los encuestados poniéndolo como su mejor opción, y el 10 por ciento colocándolo en el segundo lugar, para un gran total de 32%.

El actual presidente, Donald Trump, quedó en cuarto lugar con un total combinado del 19 por ciento. El ex presidente demócrata Bill Clinton reunió un total del 33 por ciento.

Vale la pena señalar que la brecha generacional es crucial en estas encuestas, ya que favorece a los presidentes más recientes. Es por eso que algunos de los presidentes que se consideran los mejores de todos los tiempos, sondearon mal, como FDR, Kennedy y Eisenhower.

La afiliación de partido también resultó crucial, ya que los demócratas favorecieron a Obama y Clinton, mientras que los republicanos favorecieron a Reagan y Trump. La principal opción de los millennials fue también Obama, con 62 por ciento, mientras que generaciones más veteranas favorecieron a Reagan.

 

 


Check Also

Missouri Kmart and Sears stores closing soon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »